- Basmati Rice 1 cup
- Onion 1 Chopped Lenghtwise
- Ginger Garlic Paste 2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala Powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Mint Leaves : few (around 10)
- Vegetables from your choice - 1/2 cup(2 Carrot, Beans)
- Water 1.5 cup
- Salt to teast
- 2 cloves
- 1 Stick Cinnamon
- A small leaf Bayleaf
- 2 Green Chilli
- 1 Tablespoon Ghee
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- Rinse rice well twice at least and soak in water 30 min set aside. In pressure cooker, Heat a ghee and oil, add bayleaf, ginger garlic paste. Fry for 2-3 min and add onion,green chilli, mint leaves and fry for few min. Then add the chopped vegetables.
- Add Garam Masala powder, fry for 2 min then drain water from rice and add it.Fry for 2 min and mix it well until combined. Add required salt.
- Now exactly 1.5 cup water and allow it to boil. Close the pressure cooker cook it for 3-4 whistles in medium flame. Open and fluff it with a fork carefully without breaking the rice. Garnish with Ghee if required.