- Methi Seeds 150 gm
- Milk 500 ml
- Ghee 1 1/2 cup
- Wheat Flour 150 gm
- Jaggery 400 gm (Gul)
- Dry Fruits 1 cup powder (Almond, Pista, Kaju)
- Powder the methi seeds and soak in milk overnight,
- Heat a little ghee and roasts the paste till it resemble bread crumbs.
- Roast Wheat flour with ghee separately for 20-25 minutes.
- Take remaining ghee on non stick pan and add Jaggery (Gul) on it. Once Jaggery is melted, turn off the gas.
- Then add all the ingredients and mix it well and form a ladoo.
- Take a dish and place all the ladoos like the way you want for the presentation.
- Our methi ladoo recipe is ready!