- Eggs - 2
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 chopped green capsicum
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder ( lal tikhat )
- salt to taste
- oil - 1 tablespoon
- Milk - 2 tablespoon
- Take one bowl and beat the eggs till bubbles starts to appear.
- Add milk, oil and other mentioned ingredients and mix well.
- Then, drizzle oil in a pan, let it heat..then put this mixture into the pan.
- Cook on low to medium flame and close the lid.
- Let it cook for 3-4 mins.
- Once both the sides of the omelette is cooked.
- Slide the omelette onto a plate and serve with bread or roti.
- If you prefer spicy flavor, add 1 chopped green chili.