- 2 Yellow, Green and Red capsicum
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2-3 lettuce leaves
- 2 cucumber
- 12-15 sandwich bread slices ( you can use wheat bread as well )
- Tomato Sauce
- Pudina Chutney
- Cut the yellow, green, red capsicum, cucumber and tomato into round slices.
- Then, finely chop the lettuce leaves into small to medium pieces.
- Take one slice of bread and apply some butter on bottom of the slice, then apply some tomato sauce and pudina chutney on opposite side of the slice.
- Then, keep 2-3 round pieces of capsicum, cucumber on this sandwich bread slice.
- After this, take 2nd slice of sandwich bread and repeat step 3.
- keep lettuce leaves and 3-4 tomato round slices on this 2nd slice of sandwich bread.
- Then take 3rd slice of bread and place it on the 2nd slice of sandwich bread.
- Apply some butter on top of the 3rd slice of sandwich bread.
- Repeat steps 3-8 to prepare more triple sandwiches as you like.
- Take one grill pan and heat it. Once the pan is hot, reduce burner flame and keep it on a low flame.
- Then add some butter on it and take one triple sandwich and keep it on the grill pan.
- Let it grill for 3-5 mins till one side of sandwich gets nice brown grill marks on it.
- Then, turn the sandwich and grill the other side of the sandwich in the same way.
- Follow the same steps to grill all the sandwiches.
- Your Triple Vegetable Grilled Sandwich is ready to eat! :)
- Garnish with some capsicum and lettuce leaves
- Serve with pudina chutney or Tomato sauce.
- You can use home made ghee instead of butter if you don't want to use butter.
- If grill pan is not available, use sandwich maker.